Things to consider before applying
At Zoom Car Loans, we are here to help get a loan, even with bad credit. We work for you, the customer, to guide you every step of the way to make process as easy as possible.
However, as part of our regulatory requirements, Zoom Car Loans cannot offer finance approvals for people who are currently:
- Bankrupt or under a Part 9 Agreement
- Receiving total income of less than $400 p/week
- Receiving sole Newstart or Youth Allowance payments
- Non residents on holiday or student Visas OR
- Do not meet the specified terms, conditions and affordability checks
You should also check all your options before you borrow and ensure that you use the free resources available throughout Australia to assist you when borrowing funds of any nature. For information about other options for managing bills and debts you can ring 1800 007 007 from anywhere in Australia to talk to a free and independent financial counselor.