Bad Credit Car Loans Are defaults, ex-bankruptcy, or inquiries making it hard to get a car loan? We can find the perfect finance package for you! If the past is interfering with your future, count on Zoom Car Loans to get you back on track.
Same Day Approvals We respond quickly to all applications. Our loans are usually approved within 24 hours. After all, when you need finance, you need it as soon as possible. We understand this, which is why we don’t delay in getting your application approved and settled.
Flexible Terms & Repayments Our team is dedicated to developing a solution tailored to your unique circumstances. You select the repayments and terms of the loan to meet your budget needs. Car loans available from $2,000.
100%, No Deposit Finance No savings? Zoom’s loan products can cover the full cost of your car. Wherever you need no deposit car finance – Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne, or anywhere else in Australia – we have you covered.
You Are In Control You can purchase your car anywhere in Australia. Our bad credit car loans are available for both private sales and dealer purchases, giving you the freedom to choose the ideal vehicle for your circumstances.
Bad Credit Car Loans at Zoom
Struggling with bad credit, receiving Centrelink payments, or just having a tough time getting your car loan approved? We get it. Life is rarely the smooth ride we’d like it to be. When the bumps in the road are getting in the way of living your life, one of our bad credit personal loans could be just what you need.
Zoom Car Loans Help
At Zoom Car Loans, we provide a wide range of finance products to help you get the best possible deal for financing your vehicle. Whatever your circumstances may be, we can help you get the green light and get back on the road. Using our services is easy – it all starts with a quick and simple online application.
At some point, most Australians have to learn how to finance a car. Only 10% of all car buyers are able to purchase a vehicle outright. The other 90% must borrow money. The process can seem intimidating, but it doesn’t have to be. In fact, there are easy ways to find...read more
I am extremely satisfied with the service provided by Zoom Car Loans. Their dedication to my requirements was reflective in the loan approval offered – and accepted!S Dallinger from QLD
I would like to thank you all for your help. Not only did you make the process fast and easy, but you even managed to get me the cheapest loan possible – Even our bank manager couldn’t beat it!J Harrison from NSW
Perfect. Till we speak again!! Thanks for making this a breeze and thank you for getting the private sale organised so quickly! You’ve been awesome to deal with and I look forward to dealing with you again.P Sabados from VIC
Let’s Get You Back Behind the Wheel With fast Approval Car Loans
Our finance specialists are here to help and can answer any questions you might have. Call us now on 1300 138 273 or fill out our easy online application and one of our friendly team members will be in touch with you very soon.
Range of Resources
Our team provide a great range of resources for you to review and we take a lot of care to ensure you are well informed on all aspects of your car loan.
We provide information on topics such as “Should you choose a No Credit Check Car Loan?” – this includes information to let you know that even paying your credit card bill late can have an impact. As your credit score begins to drop it can be difficult to successfully apply for finance.
Then there’s the fun bits about the “Strangest Road Rules Around The World” – there are some classics here!
But the point is simple – we specialise in bad credit car loans and our team are dedicated to the best in care and service. We’d be delighted to help – please don’t hesitate to apply today or give us a ring.